E10: MAX Q
We press play.
What Will Be Here? Episode 9, Max Q.
Armani tells their own story. Kei explains the vents. Suri talks about what’s left behind. Dane presses play. Jules says her final words.
Content Notes: contains swearing.
- Kathy Youssef (they/them) - Armani.
- Vico Ortiz (they/them) - Kei.
- Sahar Iman (they/them) - Suri.
- John Y. Kamara (he/him) - Dane.
- Jona Lune (they/them) - Jules.
- Lee Davis-Thalbourne (he/him) - Armani's Dad.
- This episode directed by Cole Burkhardt (he/him) and sound designed by Tal Minear (they/them).
- Written by Brad Colbroock (they/them/he), Chandler Harrison (she/her), Cole Burkhardt (he/him), and Tal Minear (they/them).
- Intro and outro music by Benny James (she/they).
- Transcript by Caroline Mincks (they/them).